Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Bride and Groom

The Bride
Robin
"When the world seemed like it was falling apart around me, came a loving and caring soul, that made me feel whole again, and accepted me for all my faults. She gave me a sense of joy when the world around me was cast in darkness. She gave me hope in a world that seemed full of despair. If there was a more capable woman in my life, with more ambition and strength, I doubt I have ever met her. My love, my heart, my darling little Robin, you set my heart free, and you give me all that I have ever wanted. You challenge me daily, with your clever and witty outlook on life, and you show me the beginning of the family I have always wanted. I love you. "I do" will have more meaning to me than I ever could have imagined before I met you and you melted the ice from my heart, and as we begin our lives together as one. My soul mate..." - Rayne

The Groom

Rayne

"My groom, my soul mate, Master of my heart. There was a point in my life I thought I would be alone... that was before I met Rayne. He showed me the life I have always wanted, he gave me a place in the world that I have always needed. To me he is strength, as everything he does he does with honor, pride and passion. He changed how I viewed most things including myself, he gave me something to hope for: a family, a home, love.
Every day that goes by that I am his is the newest happiest day of my life and as we start this journey together I know that I have found the best life partner I could ever have dreamed of.
If I am as inconstant as the wind my Rayne is as solid and constant as the earth giving me something to hold onto." - Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment